Let your imagination run wild while exploring New Zealand! New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and stunning views.
New Zealand’s beautiful vibrant blue Pacific Ocean waters will have you mesmerized. It's a place for romance where love is filled in the air.
When I first started planning my trip to Auckland, New Zealand; I was so excited to finally be able to see its beautiful landmass. I imagined the views of the mountains as they appeared in the movie Lord of the Rings. Yes, for those of you who don’t watch much television, Lord of the Rings as well as the Hobbiton Movie was filmed in New Zealand.
More about New Zealand:
Auckland; New Zealand's largest city has plenty to offer. Built around volcanoes, this cosmopolitan city offers fine dining, lively nightlife, and numerous parks. At the northern tip of the island, Ninety Mile Beach, is filled with beach-goers with a seemingly endless stretch of sandy beach. While visiting, you can:
· Sail on sparkling Auckland Harbour
· Explore the Auckland Museum
· A garden lover’s paradise, visit some of the region’s best landscape
· Check out the view of Hauraki Gulf from the Sky Tower
Additional things to do:
· Full-Day Hobbiton Tour
· Combo Tour: Hobbiton & Waitomo Glowworm Cave
· Geothermal Valley Tour
· Waiheke Island Wine Tasting Tour
· Spend a day or weekend at Mudbrick Vineyard
· Cable Bay Vineyards: Breathtaking views, great wine and food
· Take a 90-minute scenic Harbour Cruise
· Great places to eat: Sierra Café, Jack Tar, Blue Horizon
· You must try the fine taste of New Zealand’s Hokey Pokey ice cream.
South Island is known as the adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown; attracts thrill seekers with an array of activities such as jet boating, bungee jumping, and skydiving. Visitors seeking a more relaxed vacation, will find nature walks, wine tours, and gourmet restaurants.
On the east coast of the South Island, Christchurch is a charming city with Victorian architecture, blush parks, and a lively entertainment scene.
The most popular things to do in South Island include:
· Skiing in the winter and water sports in the summer
· Visit the renowned Canterbury Museum
· Visit Fiordland National Park and cruise on Milford Sound