Come and enjoy a romantic get-away in South Australia! Barossa Valley
The land of beautiful wineries and the bliss of air filled with sweet fermented grapes await you at Barossa Valley! Barossa Valley is known for its tasteful wine and it sits on the northeast of Adelaide, in South Australia. While vacationing, you can enjoy a romantic evening out to dinner tasting various wines while relaxing in a cozy stone cottage.
This hidden gem is full with new discoveries! There's something for everyone to take pleasure in. Starting from tasting some of Australia's finest food and wine experiences, immerse yourself in the fascinating cultural heritage or plan a grand adventure for you and your partner.
The perfect time to go is during their harvest time which is from January through March. This is when you can explore the wineries throughout the region.
Things to do:
· Visit the top wineries, there is a total of 150 wineries sprinkled all over Barossa
· If you are up for a little adventure then you can go on a hot air ballooning tour. You will be able to see an amazing, panoramic views of the Barossa
· Have a fantastic breakfast with kangaroos. A bushwalk in a conservation park (Approximately $130 per person).
· Take a tour of The Whispering Wall
· You can take a Segway tour. During the tour you can explore various wineries.
From its tasteful wineries to the fine dine restaurants, comfy and romantic cottages you won’t be disappointed so come and experience Barossa Valley!
Travelista Goddess Inc.