Not just any place…but a true romantic bliss! Western Cape Winelands, South Africa
The Cape Winelands, South Africa is located in the Boland region of the Western Cape province of South Africa. If you love wineries and fine cuisines then Cape Winelands is a perfect place to indulge in some of the world’s most popular wines. Here at Cape Winelands you can enjoy a scenic view from Cape Town, the valleys of the Cape Winelands are enclosed by mountains and vineyards and dotted with award-winning restaurants.
Along with Wine tasting and winemaking tours, there’s a ton of things to do in Cape Winelands!
· You can take a two hour drive east of Cape Town to the town of Robertson. Robertson Winery, winner of numerous international awards for its soothing tasting wines.
· The best time to visit Cape Winelands is during the fall (February to April); you can enjoy the best harvest seasons decorated with colorful wineries and gardens.
· Take a tour Ballooning over the Vineyards
· Visit Joostenberg Wine Farm
· Up for an adventure? If yes, you can take a self-guided Cape Winelands Walk tour and hike through Somerset West.
· Go horseback riding in the Wine Valley Horse Trails
The Cape Winelands is a beautiful place for couples seeking a calm and soothing romantic getaway with astonishing views of Mountains and gardens!
Travelista Goddess Inc.